2 years ago

Fill-Out School Forms

Please choose the print & fill-out version OR choose the electronic version that you can save and then print. You will then turn the completed forms into the school your child attends. 

Immunization Form 

Bring your child's immunization form from your health care provider. 

Birth Certificate

Bring a copy of your child's birth certificate.  

Social Security Card

Bring your child's Social Security Card. 

Parent/Guardian's License

Office Staff will need to see the Parent/Guardian Driver's Licenses

Proof of Residency

Example: Power Bill, Water Bill, Affidavit(Only need one). It will need to have your home address in which your child lives on the bill. 

Withdrawal Notification

Applicable only if child is moving from another school system

Bus Rider Info (If Applicable)

Call the Bus Shop (205)-884-4800
Ask for: 

  • Bus Number
  • Bus Stop
  • Pick-up and Drop Off Times   

Car Tag (If Applicable)

Car tag information will be given to you by your child's school. 

Affidavit (If applicable)

                Please bring the affidavit. NOTE: If you need to get an Affidavit from Pell City School System, you will need to call and make an appointment at PCSS Central Office (205) 884-4440 and will need the following: 

  • Letter from homeowner explaining the need for affidavit
  • Power Bill or Water Bill with                      homeowner's name and address
  • Driver's License of homeowner

By Kara Berry